Rookhow Centre – Rusland Valley
Friday 27th October 2017 10am – 4pm
Join Mindfulness expert Ondy Willson and Coaching specialist Zoe Dawes for a very special day in the country.
During the day you will:
- understand what Mindfulness is and how it benefits your life
- learn simple techniques to practice mindfulness to improved concentration and mental clarity
- identify ways to manage your time more effectively and increase creativity
- experience Walk n Talk Coaching to help develop practical solutions to everyday issues
- feel more relaxed and better able to deal with life and work issues more effectively
Morning with Ondy
In the morning, we’ll spend some time finding out more about mindfulness process and how we can use it to let go of anxieties and worries to find clarity and insight. We’ll learn simple yet profound meditations and exercises that will enable us to achieve more emotional and mental stability, leading to a deeper understanding of the influences that affect our wellbeing. With this mindful approach, we will then be prepared to consider actions necessary for personal growth and development.
Afternoon with Zoë
After lunch we’ll reflect on this morning’s experience and what impact it’s had on us. We’ll do some practical activities, including coaching, to clarify our learning and explore what simple changes we can make to be happier, manage our time and become more focused. Weather-permitting we’ll go for a walk in the nearby woods and discuss what we can do next to introduce more balance into our daily lives. (We’ll do that indoors if it’s pouring with rain!) You’ll leave feeling relaxed and much more focused, ready to face the world renewed.