A weekend course for one or two days with Ondy Willson: for Continuing Personal and Professional Development
Living mindfully is a way of being that decreases anxieties and worries and strengthens our ability to develop self- esteem and confidence that can be developed and practised in every situation.
If we are living authentically, we are not trying to be something, we just are. That is true for the professional in the workplace, the individual at home, with or without family or friends. Relationships are relationships regardless of where they take place.
This weekend course offers you the opportunity to be creative about how you think and feel, and whether you are being true to yourself or are just repeating a cycle of tired habits.
Those new to mindfulness will become familiar with the meditation practices, emotional intelligence and working with the ego, and increase their self-awareness skills.
Those who are already mindfulness practitioners will be able to strengthen and deepen their practice, and develop advanced skills to transform the way they live.
The course structure will include talks, meditations, discussions, and group activities, with opportunities for one to ones.
- To consider the term “mindfulness”. What does it mean to be mindful?
- To look at the place of emotional intelligence in our relationships, with ourselves and others.
- To manage personal and professional challenges by developing qualities associated with mindfulness, such as empathy and patience.
- Developing the qualities of equanimity and goodwill.
- To consider the mindset of motivation in attributes such as competitiveness and ambition in relation to being successful.
- To consider the role of the ego in our struggle to do what is right for us and what is right for others.
You can choose to attend day one on Saturday or both Saturday and Sunday.
Kendal has a number of hotels, B & B’s and Air BnB’s and there is a special reduction of 10% for those wishing to take advantage of the venue and its spa facilities. Just mention you are attending this event when booking. Kendal is easily accessible by road and train, Oxenholme Station being the main train station. A taxi ride from the station will take less than 10 minutes.
Venue: Stonecross Manor Hotel, Kendal http://www.stonecrossmanor.co.uk
Date: Saturday 26th November or Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th November 2016
Times: 10.00 – 17.00 both days.
Lunch: 13.00 – 14.00. Light lunch, Tea/Coffee refreshments provided
Course costs: £90 Saturday. £175 Saturday and Sunday.
Places are limited so please book soon to avoid disappointment.
For further information and booking form contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about Ondy and Wellseeing Consultancy: www.wellseeingconsultancy.co.uk